Aston University prepares students for a successful career through practical teaching and work experience.
- Aston is ranked in the top 30 in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2021).
- Ranked 1st in the UK for value-added (Guardian University Guide 2020)
- Aston achieved the highest rating of Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework TEF
- Aston Business School is among just 1% of business schools worldwide to be triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
- Our Business and Management is ranked in the top 100 in the world (QS World ranking)
Students can gain valuable work experience before they graduate. Before the final year of a bachelor’s course, Aston offers a placement year when students can gain work experience in the UK or abroad. At master’s level, students at Aston Business School have the opportunity to gain work experience in the UK for up to 12 months with a Tier 4 visa sponsored by the university. See link for one of our Alumni’s testimony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi31-eD0A
Aston University offers scholarships from £3,000 to £8,000 to enable talented students to study at foundation, bachelor’s or master’s levels and you can join us in January 2021. For a full list of our January 2021 courses, please see link https://www2.aston.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught-programmes/jan-starts
Meet our representatives for a face-to-face interaction in Enugu and Ibadan this week. Please come with your application documents including certificates, transcripts, statement of purpose and more. Entry is free.
Date: Tuesday, 24th November 2020
Venue: UKEAS Enugu Suite B8 First floor, Bethel plaza, 36 Garden Avenue opp FCMB
Date: Wednesday, 25th November 2020
Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, Quarter 781, GRA Jericho
Enquiries: [email protected] and 08136091160, 08096765321