The Centre for International, Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) has announced a Commonwealth scholarship scheme for its 2021 Postgraduate Professional studies.
The CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the new CIAPS Scholars Scholarship programmes, which will directly benefit students entering postgraduate professional education in January 2021.
A statement by the Centre Director, Prof Anthony Kila said “There are a total of Fifty (50) scholarships available, for qualifying students” adding that “each successful applicant can receive up to Five Hundred Dollars to pay his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the postgraduate professional study”.
In order to be eligible to apply students must:
- Be aged 23 to 30 with a degree or equivalent and
- Have graduated with a minimum of a second class upper (2:1) or equivalent
- Be ready to share documents that confirm all declarations
- Be ready to commence study by 9th January 2021.
- Be Commonwealth citizens or be residents in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Refugees or people working with organisations linked with developing Commonwealth countries are also considered.
Courses slated for these scholarships are in the areas of Media & Journalism, Business Management Banking & Finance, School Management, Business Development, Events Management, Political Campaign Management and Production and Operations Management Health Management TV Broadcasting
All applications should be submitted by Saturday 19th December, 2020
Interested candidates to fill out the form on Ciaps.org